Tennis fitness - nathan & Giselle martin
"Nathan can get the best out of me and take me to the next level." (Lleyton Hewitt)
"I was truly impressed with their training methods and expertise." (Martina Navratilova)
What does the Tennis Fitness online package include?
- An initial 30 minutes Skype consultation (to establish your goals, discuss current levels of athleticism, tennis practice and tournament structure & is an opportunity to get to know you and what your needs are, so we can be specific and individualized for our athletes.
- We will then prepare your 6-week training program & send it to you via email.
- We will take you through it all in our second Skype consultation (60 minutes).
- The program will contain videos of exercises and also a pdf copy.
- Due to the fact that our online athletes train remotely, we will follow up with you for a 30 minutes Skype consultation either during your training block, if you need assistance, or at the completion, to discuss your next move.
What will you receive?
- What our athlete’s receive in their 6-week training program is a modern, periodised, specifically designed program, for them!
- The programming covers: Strength, Speed, Agility, Power endurance, Flexibility and Aerobic conditioning. The programs will be in video files (where applicable) and also in pdf version.
What are the benefits?
- By following your 6-week program you will improve on the areas that had been highlighted in our consultations, whether that be more power, better movement etc.
- After setting your goals we will step you closer to achieving them through the correct programming and support.
- Tennis Fitness Introductory Package (parent present with ages 8-12, parent preferably present with ages 13-18) As described above: Initial 30 mins Skype consult, 1 x 60 mins Skype consult, 6-week tailored online program and 30 mins Skype follow-up consult, either during or upon completion of your training program
- Additional 30 minutes or 60 minutes Skype consult (parent present with ages 8-12, parent preferably present with ages 13-18)
- In-Person 30 minutes or 60 minutes sessions (age 6+)
- Tennis Fitness Additional Online Programs (please see below)
TENNIS FITNESS - ADDITIONAL ONLINE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
TENNIS HIGH PERFORMANCE STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
This program is designed for the serious tennis athlete in mind. For those wanting to get the most out of themselves physically and train like a world class athlete. This program will take you into the world of high end professional training. It is for Male and Female players that play regular tournaments and are wanting to see how far they can take their game. It is also for fitness trainers and coaches who are wanting to know exactly how to take their players physically to the next level.
TENNIS SPEED, AGILITY & POWER
This program is designed for players or groups of players, that want to improve their court movement - Move faster, brake better and change direction easier. For those that need to get more power - Improve dynamic first step, hit their groundstrokes & serve with more power.
JUNIOR STRENGTH & CONDITIONING TENNIS PROGRAM
This program is for tennis players between 8-18 years old that want to learn the correct way to train for tennis. It is important to get training right at a young age. Preventing injuries and boosting performance can be complicated. This program takes all the worry and guess work away from you. Improve speed, power, agility, strength, core, endurance and most importantly reduce the risk of injury. All in 12 weeks.
JUNIOR TENNIS STRENGTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This program is for young athletes aged between 8-18 years. It is for players, coaches and parents that are wanting to know the "how, when and why" of strength training for young athletes. This program will equip people with the knowledge and guidance to improve a young athletes strength. Most importantly it will educate people on how to start and progress a young athletes strength development plan. It can be used by athletes of all levels of athleticism as it has 3 levels of progression.
About The Experts:
Nathan and Giselle Martin have been at the forefront of worldwide, tennis fitness innovation and tennis fitness training for the past 16 years.
They have helped players of all levels – from Wimbledon champions to social hitters and school kids – reach their potential through improved physical performance, injury reduction and ongoing education.
The ‘Martin Method’, a brand name in the world of tennis fitness trainers, takes the experience and knowledge gleaned from working with athletes like Lleyton Hewitt, Martina Navratilova and Monica Seles and applies it to all players of all standards.
It’s a complete tennis fitness program, stretching from warm up and cool down routines to speed, agility, power, tennis footwork and much more.
Nathan and Giselle have trained five world number one players and are based in Bondi, Sydney, Australia.
Please contact the Tour Level Player Development Program to discuss your Tennis Fitness needs and fees.
Tennismash. (2013). How to Train: Meet the Trainers [video]. Retrieved May 15, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo0GeCFKe8s